Sunday, January 20, 2013

Colorado Women's College

The Colorado Women's College Alumnae Association maintains a web site with links to many resources, including detailed information on the history and traditions of the institution.

The institution was founded as Colorado Woman's College in 1888.  The name changed to Temple Buell College in 1967 and then to Colorado Women's College in 1973.  With declining enrollment, trustees decided to merge with University of Denver in 1982.