1853-1854 and 1854-1855 academic years. The catalogues include the names of trustees, faculty and students. There are also courses of study and schedules of fees. Name of students enrolled in a coeducational Fort Wayne Collegiate Institute are also included.
Fort Wayne Female College was founded in 1846 and was affiliated with the North Indiana Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church. The institution changed it's name to Taylor University in 1890 and moved to Upland, IN after 1893.