Kevin Abourezk's article, "Epilogue: A closed campus," in the August 2, 2010 issue of the Lincoln Journal Star, focuses on the campus of John F. Kennedy College in Wahoo, Nebraska. The article includes several current pictures of the campus.
John F. Kennedy College operated from from 1965-1975. The campus was previously the home of Luther Junior College founded in 1883. Luther merged with Midland College (Fremont, Nebraska) in 1962 and the name was changed to Midland Lutheran College.
Alumni of John F. Kennedy College maintain a web site that includes news, announcements, a bulletin board, alumni remembrances, and a photo album.