The Asheville (NC) Citizen-Times published an article in early January that coincided with the anniversary of the opening St. Genevieve-of-the-Pines in 1908. The institution was operated by the Religious of Christian Education and served boarding and day students. Collegiate programs were added after 1912 through St. Genevieve-of-the-Pines College. The name changed to St. Genevieve Junior College which operated from 1930 until 1955. A School for Secretaries then continued until 1980 and the campus was sold to be used by Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College.
Rob Neufeld's blog post, "Memories of St. Genevieve's inhabit Ivy Building," from several years ago includes more insights into the institution's history. He also offers a link to an interest short video of former students sharing their memories.
St. Genevieve's ultimately merged with Carolina Day School that maintains several web pages devoted to the history of St. Genevieve College.