The Historic Indianapolis.com website also has a post by Joan Hostetler with several photographs of a building at 633 North Pennsylvania Street, that served for a time as the home of Indiana Dental College [1920-1925] and then, Lincoln Chiropractic College until 1935. Lincoln operated in Indianapolis from 1926 until it closed in 1975. Indiana Dental College was purchased by Indiana University and was moved to the IUPUI campus in 1933.
The Indianapolis Electronic School shared the building until it closed in 1962. Sams Technical Institute, a predecessor for ITT Technical Institute, also used the site.