An exhibit of photographs, “From Adams to the South Loop: Columbia College 1890-1975,” selected by students at Columbia College Chicago documents various locations occupied by the institution. An article posted by The Columbia Chronicle on September 28, 2015 includes the address and dates for various buildings. Students and faculty are also interviewed. The exhibit was created by students who were enrolled last summer in the course, Public History: Presenting and Interpreting the Past, in cooperation with the college archives. The exhibit commemorates the 125th anniversary of the institution's founding in 1890 when it was known as the Columbia School of Oratory. The institution's website also includes a pages with a timeline and other historical information.