Monday, December 31, 2012

Michigan Proprietary Schools

The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs maintains a page with a link to a document that can be used to request transcripts of closed private post secondary schools.

The Michigan Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (MACRAO) also maintains a site with a table of closed institutions and contact information to find academic records.