The Ohio Memory College includes the first catalog of Franklin College in Albany, Ohio. The Meigs County Christian Cooperation purchased the Albany Manual Labor University that had previously been founded in 1851. The institution was renamed Franklin College. It later moved to Wilmington, Ohio in 1865 and was purchased by the Society of Friends to become Wilmington College. The catalog includes information on institutional history, courses of study, and students.