Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mississippi Student Records for Closed Institutions

The Mississippi Commission on College Accreditation (MCCA) may be able to provide contact information for people trying to find student records at institutions that have closed. Their website offers contact information and there are links to forms for requesting records of Magnolia Bible College, Mary Holmes College, Phillips College, Wesley College, and Wood College.  The web site notes that neither MCCA nor Mississippi Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL) store student records for closed schools.