The philly.com web site offers a May 31, 2011 article by Edward Calimore covering the discovery of a time capsule at a building of the former Woman's Medical College.
The Female Medical College of Pennsylvania was initially founded in 1850. The name was changed to the Woman's Medical College in 1867 and to the Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1970. The institution then merged with Hahnemann University School of Medicine in 1993 and was known as MCP Hahnemann University School of Medicine. An affiliation with Drexel University began after 1998 and the name became Drexel University College of Medicine.