A viewbook of Cox College is available and includes 22 pages of photographs and text.
The institution was initially founded as LaGrange Female Seminary and experienced numerous changes in name [LaGrange Collegiate Seminary for Young Ladies in 1850, Southern and Western Female College in 1852, and Southern Female College in 1854]. It was also sometimes called Western Georgia Female College and moved to Manchester, Georgia and later to College Park in 1895. It was informally called Cox College by the 1890s and Cox College and Conservatory by 1913. The institution then closed from 1923-1933 and reopened in 1933 before closing a final time in 1934.