Monday, March 29, 2010

Massachusetts Student Records

The Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation maintains records of private occupational or proprietary institutions. Their web site includes bulletins with information and a list of closed institutions.

The Massachusetts Department of Higher Education offers transcripts for selected degree-granting institutions through their web site. A list of institutions is also available that includes where records are located if they are not available through the Department of Higher Education.