Friday, September 18, 2009

Records of Defunct Institutions in Pennsylvania

The Division of Private Licensed Schools offers a link on their web page for requesting records of closed career & trade schools or you may call their office at (717) 783-8228.
The Division of Program Services offers similar records for institutions of higher education that have closed and you can call their office at (717) 772-3623.