Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Jersey Academic Records of Closed Institutions

The New Jersey Commission on Higher Education offers access page with a list of institutions that have closed or changed their names and contact information for requesting academic records.
The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development Training Evaluation Unit offers some information on recent school closures and has a link to a form for requesting academic records.